The past week (more like month) has been full of surprises! And fun exciting stuff. So I am going to give you the lowdown. Why? Because aren't you obsessed with me? That's why you're reading this right? JUST KIDDING. I honestly just haven't shot new content, because I am horrible. Plus my boyfriend has been working on (super cool) shoots all of the time! Which is why this is all I have to show you...so read this bulleted list about my life to catch up! Imagine that I'm saying this all in a Billy on the Streets voice.
WASSUP. whats Happenin. Where the hell have you been?
- Dyed my hair blue. And freaked the eff out!
- Was Featured on Refinery29 as an SF blogger you NEED to know about!
- Went to Big Sur and got yelled at by locals for blowing up a surf spot. #nophotos
- Started settling into my new apartment! Sort of.
- Got porch furniture! And made the house kind of cute for my bday party!
- Turned 21! FINALLY.
- Bought my mom a flight to see me! I haven't seen her in almost 2 years!!!!!!
- Made lots of "Sorry Ben" and "Where Have You Been B*%$^" jokes because my roommate is on a Summer Heights High, kick. ie. the title of this post.
So a lot has happened, and a lot is still going on! Life is pretty rad and exciting. But sometimes I think it's important to slowdown and take it easy. I want to do and accomplish so much, when really you just have to take a step back and look at how amazing things are right now.
|Saw my loves and dear friends, SWIMM, in San Francisco! Finally.|
|Pit Stop in Carmel on the way to Big Sur.|
Birthday falling on Labor Day Weekend = luckiest girl ever. Skirt c/o Garage Clothing.
HEY. you. Follow me on instagram to soak in all of this greatness. Yeah that's right i'm great. ugh. wooooooo.