Five Things I Learned This Weekend.
1. Don't sweat the small stuff. It's a waste of precious energy to get caught up in anything that brings you down. Especially if it's miniscule. Something didn't go your way? Relinquish control.
2. When things get tough, be nice. When you love someone, cherish them, adore them, and make them feel special. It takes a lot more energy to be in a bad mood than a good one.
3. Nice girls don't get the corner office. But that doesn't mean you have to be a bitch. Read more about it here.
4. Enjoy your surroundings. Stop playing videos and music on your phones when you're surrounded by other people. On a hike? Listen to the birds, not spotify.
5. CELEBRATE. Celebrate love. Life. Friends. Family. And yourself! You are awesome, your friends are awesome, and you need to take time to celebrate that.